"Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!" ~Psalm 107:15 (KJV)
On June 23, 2026, nine people were on their way to attend and volunteer at a Christian event. While passing a semi truck, a tire blew and the vehicle went out of control. God guided that the vehicle veered off to the left instead of hitting the semi truck. The vehicle went over the embankment and rolled multiple times in the meridian between the freeway lanes before finally coming to rest, thank God, right side up.
This was the experience of myself, several family members and a couple of friends.
God had His angels very busy in all the little tiny and great details! We don't even know what all God did, but praise God, there was no fire, and most importantly, PRAISE GOD, every single person survived the accident and is ALIVE!!!
Throughout the following story, I am placing songs that have been very meaningful to different members of my family. I pray that they are a blessing to you and reminders that God is longing and ready to help you in whatever difficulty you may find yourself in. You may not see or sense Him right now, but He is there. Read the promises in His Word and seek other Christians to lift you up in prayer as well. Choose to trust His Love, that He is working all things out for good, and in eternity, we will be able to trace His loving acts through all the darkness that was thrown at us by the enemy of souls.
Off-duty firefighters and retired EMT's, among other people, watched the accident happen and immediately stopped to help, it seems very providential that they were there!
As I was taken in an ambulance to the hospital, I was very impressed with the realization that God knew in advance that this was coming. Through many things it is evident to me that He was prepared ahead of time. As we drove away from the crash site, I looked at the entire crash for the first time and knew that it was a MIRACLE that God had spared our lives!
I was able to witness some to the paramedic and my family members were able to witness a lot too, please pray for all the Gospel seeds that were planted!
From the ambulance, I read the name "Good Shepherd", and felt a wave of assurance from God that He was in charge. Later when I was given news about a couple of my family members, my heart sank, but when I heard the name 'Emanuel', I was encouraged that truly God is able to be with each of us, no matter what happens and no matter where we are.
I had a Gospel tract in my pocket full of Bible texts on prayer, and as I read these in the hospital, I was greatly encouraged. God's Word is POWERFUL! I realized deeply that we are reliant upon God for everything. The things of this world are all liable to failures.
"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." ~Psalm 20:7 (KJV)
My family is eternally grateful to God that none of us are paralyzed! Praises to Jehovah Rapha that my family members who were in the worst condition received the GOOD NEWS that they did not require surgery! God heard our tears, our grief, our reachings out to His Heart. He heard our prayers, and we will speak His praise!
Before the week ended, every hospitalized individual was released, and since then all have made considerable improvements. Praise God! We are very grateful for all of God's goodness to us during this time, and for all the people who have kindly helped us and prayed for us. God is hearing and answering! Please continue to pray as there are decisions to make and obstacles to navigate and climb over. We need God's wisdom and strength, and praise God that He promises to give it!
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." ~James 1:5 (KJV)
"Thus saith the LORD 'Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight,' saith the LORD." ~Jeremiah 9:23-24 (KJV)
God has been teaching us a lot about trust (amongst other things as well!), and here's how my Dad put it, "You cannot have 100% trust without 100% surrender." Let me tell you, there is NO peace without the fulness of trust. God gave me so much peace throughout this entire situation, but this peace did not come from the disaster, but rather from the relationship with God that I already had.
I so long for each person to know the Jesus that I do! His LOVE is boundless, His MERCY and HELP is fully and freely given, although I do not deserve it at all. He longs, He desires, He wants to surround you with His Love, to fill you with His peace, and to secure you with His assurance.
Please don't delay in getting to know Him today!
"If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved." ~Romans 10:9-10 (NIV)
"'In a favorable time I listened to you,
and in a day of salvation I have helped you.'
Behold, now is the favorable time;
behold, now [today!] is the day of salvation." ~2 Corinthians 6:2 (ESV)
*Sonshine Spreader

I am so glad you are going to be ok. What a trial. You are indeed a ray of sunshine. Peace, Judith
ReplyDeletePraise God! Thank you, Judith! Shalom to you!
DeleteIt is faith-building to hear you recount this experience. I love the beautiful songs and the sure promises of God, Kristina. Thank you!!
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! God bless you!
DeletePraising God for preserving your life and that of your family in this accident. Praying for full recovery for all of you. We remember you fondly from camp meetings at Terra Bella. Lem and Maggie Ramirez.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! We greatly appreciate it and remember you as well! May God bless and keep you!
DeleteGOD BE PRAISED for His love, mercy and protection. This is a great testimony.
ReplyDeleteWe must surrender fully to Him.
The best is yet to come!!